Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Yay!! I did it!!

I actually accomplished all the goals in my blog from yesterday plus some and well, our kitchen looks great! It is so freeing to walk into our kitchen and it is clean and uncluttered. Maybe I will tackle our bathroom when I get home today. Bathroom cleaning list:
1. Take out garbage.
2. Throw away old razors & empty shampoo bottles.
3. Clean sink, toilet, & bathtub.
4. Pick up dirty laundry from floor.
5. Put up towels.

Seems like a longer list than the kitchen but it is a much smaller room and the projects are a lot easier. On to other exciting news....

I am still working my way through a few projects on my Day Zero Project list which you can view here. The project that I seem to be making some good head way on the past few days is the list of 1001 movies to see before you die.
 The list contains the recommended 1001 movies plus a supplemental 64 movies. You can view the list I am working from here. I am only attempting to watch 1001 movies from the complete list. They can be the suggested 1001 or include any of the supplemental movies to total 1001. I decided to do it this way for fear of not being able to find copies of certain movies as some of them date back as far as 1902. I have watched a total of 120 movies from the list so far. I watched 2 today on Hulu (Animal Farm & Aileen Wuornos: The Selling of a Serial Killer) and yesterday I watched Dances With Wolves. The other 117 movies I have already seen.

No comments: