Friday, June 4, 2010

Day Zero Project

I just recently learned about this. I mean like 20 minutes ago recently. It is a really neat concept and I am excited to see how I do with it. I am naturally a list person so this is right up my alley. So, basically the way it works is you make a list of 101 things you would like to accomplish in the next 1001 days. Blogging everyday for 30 days is on my list so I really better find something interesting to talk about. I have a lot of knitting related goals because that is where I feel I can improve the most & those will be the most fun to accomplish. Here you can read all about what becoming a master knitter is. I only plan to complete the first level as part of my 101 project. This is offered through The Knitting Guild Association. Among my other knitting goals are: Knitting from my queue, organizing my stash, knitting everyday for 30 days, & designing a pattern. I have also added learning to crochet to my list for many reason but mostly because I love all the cute amigurumi animals.


I will keep you posted on new additions to my list as well as completions on my list. You will also see some blog post that correlate with task I am working on completing such as: 50 Questions that will set you free & 1001 Movies to see before you die.

1 comment:

Christy said...

What fun! BTW, it was an amigurumi Mario mushroom that made me crochet for the first time.