Friday, June 11, 2010

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind (11-20)

Here I am again answer the next series of questions that should free my mind. I have enjoyed asking both loved ones & friends these questions. It has sparked interesting conversation & helped me to learn lots about them. Let's begin:

11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? Honestly, I don't think I would ever respect and admire these kinds of people but for the purpose of the question I do. I would say something. That is just who I am. The only time I have ever been in trouble in my life was for fighting for someone who could not fight for themselves.

12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? This one is really tough. I feel like there is so much you need to know coming into this world. I have heard various answers from my friends including things such as: Good Luck! Live, Laugh, & Love! I think for me I am going to go with Bobby McFerrin and say "Don't Worry, Be Happy!"

13. Would you break the law to save a loved one? Yes! Yes! Yes! I would do anything to save a loved one.

14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? I see this everyday in Walt.

15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people? I don't know that I do anything different from everybody. It is impossible to know that I am the only one who does something. Our world is very diverse and I sure there is somebody out there who does things just like me.

16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy? We are all different. We all enjoy different things.

17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? Take a vacation. I don't have any vacation time or the funds to take a vacation.

18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? Nope.

19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? A state: Illinois. I would love to live in Chicago. Yay for snow & the bears! A Country: Ireland. I would love to get in touch with my heritage.

20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? No. I have never even heard of this.

No comments: