Monday, August 31, 2009

So Anxious...

So the sign ups for the swap are finally closed and now it is just a waiting game to find out who we will be sending our packages to. Actually, went and looked at some yarn today but I did not buy any because I wanted to wait and find out who my partner was and what colors the do & do not like. I am so super excited for this. I can't wait to make a package for my partner with all the cute trimmings. Also, got a second skein of yarn so that I may finish my socks. I cast on the second one last night hopefully it will not take to long. I still have to try and get the cabin pillow finished soon. It has been stressing me out lately so I have not touched it much. Things seem to be going rather well lately I am kind of waiting for the crap to hit the fan. :)

No comments: