Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Can't Believe It!!

I finally finished my first sock. Yes, there is still a second sock to go but I predict it will be much easier now that I know what I am doing. Once I got started on my toe decreases last night I just could not put it down I was determined to have it finished by bedtime which came around midnight when I finally finished my sock. I am soooooooooo excited to wear it but I can't just walk around with one sock on so I need to cast on the second one soon. Probably on Sunday since I need to pick up another skein of yarn for the second sock. Honestly though I can't even believe I did it. I have frogged it more times than I can remember. Had to stop until I could sit with Julie to figure out what the hell I was supposed to be doing, but YEAH! it's done!! Will post some pictures soon. Now I will have the rest of the week to work on the cabin pillow and I may at some point frog the horseshoe towel and start over once again, since I can't seem to keep track of my pattern repeats.

No comments: