Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lots Going On!

So it has been about 3 weeks since I last posted and it seems like a lot and nothing at all has really happened. I feel like there is big new exciting news to tell, but past that I am not really sure what to say. So the big exciting news......ROLLER DERBY!!!! Yep, that's right I am going to be going to recruit night for the local roller derby team on May 9th. I am excited and nervous. My skating skills need a lot of work between now and then, but the good news is I have a buddy. April is also going to join me in roller derby...so we have been working out skating schedules and learning as much as we possibly can about roller derby. I am excited to being playing a sport again. I have played sports as far back as I can remember and have always had a blast playing them.

Let's see what else?? Abby's 4 month heartworm check up is officially scheduled for April 12th. I am really excited to get her checked out. I really curious to see how much she weighs. She is doing so well though. She really is the most amazing dog I could have ever dreamed up.

March nerd wars has 9 days left. I have 2 projects almost completely finished and one more to cast on and finish. Wow! I really need to get busy. Speaking of knitting....I sent in a application to GWR to try and break the current World Record for the longest hand knit scarf...the current record is 2.15 miles. I also got a bunch of yarn from Julie at her destash. So thankful for it. I am already using some of it for Nerd Wars projects!!

Still need to finish getting all of my crap for school together.

No comments: