Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Santa Knows Me Well

I am so incredibly excited about the fantastic gift my mom bought me for Christmas. Are you ready for it???
 Yep! That's right! I got this cute little sewing machine for Christmas. I have never used one before, but I have wanted one for a while. I did however take the plunge on Sunday by sewing an entire apron! I tend to just jump into things like that. I mean how else am I supposed to learn what I am doing. I did get a great deal on the pattern at Hancock's only 1.99 instead of the sticker price of 15.95! Sorry for all of the exclamation points I am just super excited about this present. I can wait to learn more and make some more awesome stuff. Back to my apron. The fabric is super cute, it cost about 15.00 for everything, it isn't made perfectly, but it will serve it's purpose and I can say I made it!! I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday!

No comments: