Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Why is it December Already??

With the holidays just around the corner and so much going on I am trying to accomplish a million things at once. This means that I cast on for a pair of socks today during my lunch break. The pattern is Breeze. It is a short anklet sock with some lace and cabling. It should be a quick knit (a week or two). I also need to go home and dye some yarn for a KAL for a swap group. I will cast that on tomorrow. I still have Tiger Eyes to finish, Walt's socks (which sadly keep getting put on the back burner due to other pressing knits), roving to finish spinning, & several projects for swap boxes to finish! Not to mention Christmas shopping and menu planning. Why is is December already??!!?? Why am I so unprepared!!?? Ack! I need to figure out some solutions quickly or I am really going to let some people down & I don't want to do that.

No comments: