Friday, January 28, 2011

A New Obsession

Yes, that is what I needed in my life....another thing to obsess over :) So about 4-6 months ago Walt got a cheap acoustic guitar from the toy section of Wal-Mart and had been learning to play guitar on it. Well, last week he sold a small painting and went to Guitar Center and got a "REAL" guitar. So then it got me to thinking I have always wanted to learn to play bass guitar....so I decided when my tax refund came back that I would go get myself a bass guitar. We went to Guitar Center and looked around and asked about their lay-a-way plan. We finally made our decisions....Walt put a guitar he had looked at the week previously, but wasn't available for sale yet on lay-a-way...along with an amp for me and this bass guitar!!!!!!

I am so excited....I can't wait to pay off our lay-a-way and really start to learn how to play this thing. I have been looking at various tutorials for learning to play and I am excited to get started.

No comments: