Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What's Happening?

It has been pretty uneventful lately. Celebrated my 24th Birthday last week. It was great!! I got some beautiful Birthday card from some fellow employees but the best came from my boyfriend. The card was sweet on its own but then he wrote some really kind things in there. It really was the best thing he could have given me for my birthday. He recently quit his job so money has been pretty tight for a few especially since sending a swap package to Finland that cost 45.00. I am currently participating in 2 swaps. One that only has one package left to send out the other one is a Robin and you just participate in the ones you want to participate in. The Round Robin group is amazing. The people are so friendly and chatty I felt like I just fit right in. I totally belong there. Waiting on my second package to arrive from my Recession Swap it should be here in the next 4 days. I am so excited. Hoping I can keep up with everything financially since Walt is not working. I am just going to have to budget really well. I know he feels bad about not working but I am glad that he got out of there. Still trying to work on some Christmas knitting. Got some socks going for my mom and a scarf that I thought was for me but I may give away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there, sorry, i've gotten delayed sending your swap package--i'm swamped at work and by the time they let me out of this prison, the post office is closed!! but, it's going out TOMORROW, i promise! happy knitting!