Thursday, October 1, 2009

So there you have it the contents of my swap package. It contained an adorable little sock notes book with different sections to put valuable information like favorite sock yarns, shoe..rather sock sizes, blogs, etc.... It also contained a little thing of soak which I have been dying to try but haven't yet so now I will have to. Some Alfajor Havanna chocolate which I had to look up because I had never heard of it. It is 2 cookies with caramel in the middle covered in chocolate. It was so difficult to not eat it before I got a chance to post. Some beautiful stitch markers. The cutest buttons ever!!! They had adorable little penguins on them. Last but definately not least a gorgeous skein of Malabrigo Yarn in Brillante. I can't wait to use it. Thank you so much!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you liked it! the alfajor is straight from Argentina. yum :)