Thursday, September 10, 2009

If I Won The Lottery

So with the swap comes questions and answers to post to your blog. Our first question is what we would do if we won the lottery.

First, I would buy my sister a house. She is a single parent with 3 children and works really hard for everything they have. I value her patience and think she is a wonderful parent. I would like to help her out lots.

Second, I would then set up a college fund for my 3 nieces. I don't ever plan to have children so worrying about mine is not a problem. :)

Third, I would buy a house for my boyfriend and I.

Fourth, I would buy a penguin!!!

Fifth, I would help my boyfriend to start his art co-op.

Sixth, I would send some money my mom's way.

Seventh, I would like to set up a small business for Julie & I to sell all our crafty stuff in because god knows we have enough! :)

Eighth, New cars.

Nineth, I want to travel the world and just go to a bunch of different food festivals and cook-offs. I should probably invest in a trainer in that case.

Tenth, become a teacher. The pay isn't great but who cares I just won the lottery! It is something I am super passionate about.

Eleventh, Go to a Florida/Georgia game. Been a dream of mine for ever. Let me clarify I am NOT a Florida fan. Yes, I live in Florida but I have been a Georiga fan as far back as I can remember.

Twelveth, Buy some more crafty stuff. Yarn, needles, plastic canvas, soap, etc....

I guess that is all I can think of I am sure more will come. Oh yeah like Betty (it's a bike) I would love to buy Betty.

1 comment:

SillyLittleLady said...

hehe love that you would buy a penguin :) I would buy an elephant!