Thursday, September 24, 2009

Girls Night Out

Went out on Friday for "Girls Night Out". It was my good friend's Birthday. It was really great to go out with her as we have not spent much time together in the past 5 years or so. So it was the 2 of us, her best friend, and about 4 other girls. Some people were great and some people not so much. Anyhow, we started at Chili's for dinner and a drink. Had the onion petal things they are soooooooo YUMMY!! Gave Jess her gifts and hoped she enjoyed them. Which she did. :) Then we went to a small Karaoke Bar. That was a blast. We sung everything from "Girls just wanna have fun" to "No Scrubs". Got the chance to bond with 2 new girls as well. One not so new (Britney) and one definately new (Kathy). I love Britney. She is so funny and honest it totally cracks me up. She convinced this one guy not to drive home by telling him she was an off duty cop and he needed to sober up before he left. LOL!! Kathy was just the sweetest person I have ever met in my life she really touched my heart. I am so proud of her for putting her feelings out there and being brave. So with the exception of a few rocky moments overall I would say it was a total success. Can wait to go out with some of the girls again for my B-Day.

No comments: