Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Why Do I Do This To Myself??

So here I am again feeling totally overwhelmed by all of my hobbies....only the problem this time is not that I am burnt out, but that I now have 3 hobbies that I am totally in love with and am not sure how to divide my time. As most of you know I have been knitting for about a year and half now, I got a sewing machine for Christmas, & yesterday I picked up my first bass guitar!! Now I am just not sure what to spend my time doing. Yesterday, I also received my "Learn To Sew" books in the mail so I am eager to read those and maybe try some simpler sewing projects than what I have selected to date....Nerd Wars officially started yesterday and I now have 4 knitting projects that need to be cast on and cast off by the end of the month in order to earn points....I am the team captain I have to accomplish this....also I don't want to push my bass aside...we spent good money on that thing and I am determined to be an excellent bass player! What to do? What to do?

1 comment:

Christy said...

No advice to offer. Just solidarity. I totally understand:)