I just can't seem to stay away from the swap bug! No matter how hard times have been and how tight money seems to be I always seem to find space in the budget and life for just one more swap. Here is the Q & A for the 'sole' food swap:
1.What weight of sock yarn do you generally prefer (fingering, sport, or DK?) I have knit socks in just about any weight yarn it doesn’t really matter to me.
2. What is your favorite type of yarn to knit with? For socks I have found that I really like Sensations Bamboo & Ewe (40% Wool, 30% Nylon, 15% Rayon). It is warm enough when I need it to be but cool enough for Florida weather.
3.Are there any brands of sock yarn that you have wanted to work with but have not had the chance? Ummm…Sockenwolle 100% superwash
4. What colors do you like? Pink, Green, Purple (anything really bright is always good) I also really like anything that is self-striping!
5.What colors do you not like? Boring colors (black, brown, beige, etc…)
6.What type of recipes do you usually cook with? I LOVE one pot/pan meals. Easy to clean up!
7.What type of recipes do you usually bake with? Nothing particular. I am a huge fan of cake baking so I tend to bake a lot of cakes. I like trying new decorating techniques.
8. What is your favorite food? Just about anything. I love food and enjoy trying new food.
9.Are you a tea or coffee drinker? Both
10. What type of sweets do you like? Whoppers
11. Does your kitchen have a theme? Penguins
12. Do you have any allergies (to food, fibers, pets, etc) or diet restrictions? Nope!
13. Is there anything else you would like your pal to know? I am an infomercial junkie. I love to watch all the food infomercials (slap chop, magic bullet, perfect brownie pan, & Xpress Redi, Set, Go)