Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is Christmas Really Only 8 Days Away.....

Wow! I can't believe how close the holiday is and I still have so much knitting to accomplish. I wasn't originally planning to knit for Christmas since I am still relatively new to knitting. However, with our current money situation it was kind of the best option. Unfortunately, life happened and my grandfather passed and I was sick for about 3 weeks which put a huge damper in my knitting. What have I accomplished? Well let's see: One purse (well sorta it still needs to be seamed and have handles), Hat for my step-dad, one sock for mom, half a scarf for Jeannie....

What still needs to be accomplished: Other sock for mom, other half of Jeannie's scarf, 2 more purses, 3 elephants, golf sweets for my step-dad, dish clothes for my sister (need to find patterns still), non-knitting but I need to make some more soap to go with her dish clothes.

So stressed lately struggling to make ends meet and still be able to enjoy ourselves. Can't wait for knit night tonight. I really need a break from the apartment and life!!

No comments: