Friday, April 23, 2010

Randoms...


Wow! It's amazing how many memories certain songs can provide. I can relate to so many different songs and styles for so many different reason. I always tell people that I listen to all sorts of music & sometimes I don't think they understand. I am posting a playlist here of some of my favorite songs. The are on the list for one reason or another. Whether it is for the memories it provides, how it relates to me personally, or it just plain makes me happy & want to dance. While this list is by no means complete it is a start. There are still lots of songs and artist to add.

Ugh! Such a headache today. Really not looking forward to the walk home. I just want to curl up and sleep and hope that this headache goes away. While typically the walk home isn't so bad today I am just not up for it. That reminds me I need to learn to walk and knit at the same time.

To go with my random thoughts for today I will add a random photo!

No comments: