Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So much for that...

So much for me making list and getting organized this year. I haven't been very successful with anything. Still no stash pictures or project pictures on Ravlery. No weekly blog post. Maybe I will aim for bi-weekly. Babysteps! I have sort of begun Christmas knitting the only problem I am foreseeing is wanting to immediately pass on what I have made. My mom's socks are so close to being finished I keep saying maybe I will give them to her for Mother's Day or her Birthday. No!!!!! I have to wait until Christmas. I have also begun knitting socks for my neices for Christmas. Asia will be getting Marshmallow colored socks with a pocket for a tiny brown bear to go in. Elizabeth will be getting some red fun fur socks. The totally suit her personality and I think she will love them. I am not sure what to make for Alexis yet but I am thinking maybe toe socks or something with animals. I am trying to make a schedule of what to knit and when to knit it with alternatives. I don't want to feel like I am forced to knit some socks for whoever and be in the mood to knit anything but socks. My candles were a big hit at Christmas!! My sister called and requested that I make her more. Yay!! So glad that she loved them. I have been doing a lot of swapping lately. I feel like a lot is going out and nothing is coming in. I did get a package from my Pen Pal the other day and it was fantastic. It contained some yummy dark chocolate (my favorite), the red fun fur that I will be using for Elizabeth's socks, two really cute heart dish/washcloths, and the best part was a picture of Captain Jack Sparrow!!! I should be getting about 2 more packages this week and then one that I sent out for our round robin back next week. Fingers crossed!! Well so much for that!

No comments: